IS THIS YOU?
Do you enjoy this kind of work and are you looking for a change?
- Have you been in the residential garage door trade for a minimum of one year?
- Do you have sound practical knowledge of repairing, installing and servicing residential garage doors?
- Are you confident in surveying and advising on new and replacement installations?
WHAT WE EXPECT
If you do not meet the requirements below, your application will not be considered:
- Good communication skills, fluent in spoken English.
- Tidy and respectful attitude.
- No current serious criminal convictions or criminal driving offences.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Minimum of 1 year’s experience in the trade.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
You can expect the following benefits when you work for us:
- Busy & reliable – we’re not sub-contractors and we don’t rely on 3rd parties for work. We don’t overman territories and like to keep our technicians busy.
- Essentials – we provide a fully-stocked van, power tools, company mobile and a fuel card.**
- Health & Safety – PPE provided.
- Benefits – employers contributory pension and 20 days paid holiday (plus statutory).
- Teamwork – your colleagues look after routing, appointments, sales and admin so you can concentrate on doing what you do best.
IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO THE QUESTIONS ABOVE,
MEET THE REQUIREMENTS, AND LIKE THE SOUND OF WORKING FOR US, THEN WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
*You will be required to work 5 days over 6, with a Saturday rota.
**You are responsible for providing hand tools.
COVID-19 As the company is performing a key service for the public in their homes, we have taken the necessary measures to ensure the business continues to operate within current Government guidance. The health and safety of our customers and employees are of the utmost importance. For this reason, all our office staff are now working from home. Our technicians are maintaining social distancing (minimum 2 m from our customers and their families at all times) and are provided with PPE. We are also operating a contactless service.